Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Making my Goals a Reality





I'm meeting with a personal trainer I've been wanting to hire really soon. I'm ecstatic. Motivation level 10. I've been smiling all night despite having a stomach virus. I'm feeling better about myself and my future than I have in a very, very long time. I'm realizing more and more now that I've chosen the right path, and that I made the right decision in pursuing fitness and health as a way of life.

I read somewhere that "you get out what you put in" in terms of exercise (and it could apply to anything really). I'm ready to put in 110% effort every time because I know that if I give it my all, everything will be worth it in the end. I want to be the healthiest and fittest I can be.




It might sound far fetched, but my ultimate goal is to become a fitness model. Not just a fitness model, but a role model. I have a drive to help people; I want my transformation to inspire people and give them hope that they can live happier and healthier, and that with hard work, anything is possible.



But I'm also doing this for me. Because if I kept on living the way I was before, I probably wouldn't be living anymore by the time summer started. The extent of my medical complications was severe. My organs were shutting down due to starvation. I know I have the strength within me to keep fighting, and that's what I plan to do. Because it is possible to be happy and in good health. It is possible to rebound after hitting rock bottom. It is possible to achieve even the most far-fetched goals. I know it and I believe it. I will make my goals a reality.

2 comments:

  1. You really are inspiring. Keep up the great work and good luck with your personal trainer! Also, thanks for the advice :)

    <3 Dainty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome <3
    & thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete