Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Personal Trainer (& exercise video links!)

I saw a personal trainer today at my school. She coaches students for free so I thought why not!
She showed me a lot of different exercises with the barbell like skull crushers, deadlifts, chest & shoulder presses. I also worked on my lats and back extension. My arms feel dead right now but at least I know I got a great workout. :)

On a similar topic, I found another personal trainer in my area that has a team and I'm really serious about maybe joining. I really think he could help me achieve my fitness goals because a lot of the people he's coached went on to compete in pro fitness competitions like IFBB, and I'm pretty sure he and his wife are pro fitness competitors & fitness models.

Anyway, this is for Summerwind as she wanted some TaeBo and Shadow Boxing video links. These are such good exercises, especially the Tae Bo it is intense cardio. Hope this helps!


Tae Bo:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Shadow boxing: 
Shadow boxing
Kicking Combo
Shadow sparring

2 comments:

  1. awesome videos :) I like trying new exercises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great videos thank you soo much! Good luck on joining the fitness team

    ReplyDelete